Funny Videos - Funny Pranks - Funny Girls - Funny Animals - Fails Compilation 2016

Loading...

हेर्नुहोस भिडियो

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoVPEYUkVu0
Last week something truly interesting happened. It was Saturday morning, and my sister and I were inspiring prepared to go to the supermarket with my mom. When we were verging on prepared, my mom all of a sudden ceased.

"God help us!" she said.

"What?" I asked her.

"I can't discover my keys! Where are my keys?" she shouted.

My mom looked extremely stressed. She thought she had lost her keys, and she was concerned that my father may get irate. She began circling the house, searching for her keys.

"Mother!" I said.

"Not at the present time!" she said, circling the house. "I have to discover the keys!"

"Uh, Mom!" I said once more.

"What!?" she ceased and took a gander at me with an irate face.

"Your keys are in your grasp!" I said.

My mom looked in her grasp, and there they were. She was holding they keys the entire time. My mom looked extremely humiliated, and my sister and I couldn't quit chuckling!

Subscribe us on Our Official Youtube Channel

Share this video :

Post a Comment