HINDI SERIAL @ New Nepali Short Movie

Loading...

हेर्नुहोस भिडियो

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoVPEYUkVu0
In this video you can look that one young lady remaining in the side of street and holding up the transport. While she holds up the transport, close of her another man come and he likewise do like that he additionally holding up the transport. After at some point young ladies says to kid till now you never see the young ladies. Than kid answers I saw yet I doesn't saw like you. You are exceptionally excellence and he asks what your name is? At that point young lady answers why did you require my name? At the point when the kid says I have auto and I need take you in the five star inns for sustenance she says her and she gives her meeting card.

Subscribe us on Our Official Youtube Channel

Share this video :

Post a Comment